I am passionate about data architecture and how to use it to serve the right data to the right people at the right time.
I speak English and French.
You can find me on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Director of Data Engineering and Analytics at Aetna Digital.
- Leading a team of remote data engineers.
- Architecting data pipelines (Big Data, Lambda Architecture)
- Programming with Python, Pandas, Dask, Spark, Redshift, Airflow and AWS.
- Data Engineering
- Data Science
- Big Data
- Unstructured Data (textual ETL)
- Data Architecture
- Data Integration
- Business Intelligence
- Data Warehousing
- Information Management
- Data Modeling (Fact-Based Modeling, Anchor Modeling, Dimensional Modeling, Data Vault Modeling)
- ETL Development
- Agile (Scrum), Lean (Kanban)
- P&C Insurance, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, ERP, Hospitality, Finance, Healthcare
- Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Lambda Architecture
- Python, Pandas, scikit-learn, Dask
- Apache Spark, Apache Arrow, Apache Parquet
- AWS, Amazon Elastic MapReduce (EMR), Amazon Redshift, Amazon S3
- Hadoop, HDFS, Hive
- Jupyter Notebook
- Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Power BI
- Tableau, QlikView
- Informatica, Teradata, Kalido, Cognos, Oracle and SAP.